Opal Acrylic Sheet
We offer brand new acrylic sheets. Acrylic is very common and is widely used in everyday use and is one of the well-known plastic materials. Acrylic can be easily cut, routed, drilled, thermoformed and polished, making it an ideal material for many applications, almost far beyond your imagination.
|Product Name||Opal Acrylic Sheet|
|Thickness||2-50mm (Can be customised)|
|Size||1220*2440mm(4*8ft), 1220*1830mm(4*6ft), and etc.|
Digital Print, Sign making, Displays, Exhibitions, Glazing, In-store fabrication, Light boxes, Point of purchase/sale signs, Permanent signs, Construction, DIY Plastics, Educational plastics, Model making, Jewellery
|MOQ(minimum order quantity)||1 ton|
- High tolerance excellent constant sheet thickness;
- Greater impact resistance than glass – non shatter;
- Hygienic – easy to clean and abrasion resistant;
- High resistance;
- Easy handling – half the weight of glass;
- Easy to shape into creative designs;
- Supplied with protective PE film on both sides;
Why Choose Us
+ What's the best way to cut acrylic sheet?
+ What are the differences between extruded acrylic and cast acrylic sheets?
Learn more here!
Please contact us on the link for more product enquiries and to place an order.