Xitnao® acrylic glass comes in many forms, qualities and names. It's also known as plexiglass or perspex. It often used in photo frames due to its high transmittance.
|Product Name||Acrylic Sheet For Picture Frame|
|Thickness||2-50mm (Can be customised)|
|Size||1220*2440mm(4*8ft), 1220*1830mm(4*6ft), and etc.|
|Application||Furniture, Greenhouse Glazing, Model Making, Display Cases, and etc.|
- Extremely durable, reduced risk of breakage in transit.
- Lighter, easier to hang.
- Easier to handle (less risk of breakage when inserting image).
- 94% UV Resistant, protects prints from fading.
- No visible difference between acrylic and glass.
- Framing grade quality, will not fade or become cloudy.
Why Choose Us
+ How do I clean acrylic?
+ What are the differences between extruded acrylic and cast acrylic sheets?
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for? View our comprehensive range of FAQ.
Get in touch to make an inquiry, and we just need to know your required Length, Diameter, Color, Material and Quantity. You can click the 'SEND INQUIRY' button above to begin or fill in our request form below and we'll reply you in 24 hours.